Join us for Halloween- you might get to meet "Molly"! Dan & Elisse had a LOT of interesting experiences while restoring the Inn building... We also had a professional Ghost Hunter (paranormal investigator) spend the night in the building with his equipment, and had some cool experiences from that, too! And we've had a few guests tell us that they've had fun "Molly" experiences! The Elkhorn Inn is in "Sleeping Where Ghosts Dwell" by Gina Ferris, and Chapter Two in Some Things Go Bump In The Night by Deborah Davis: http://www.amazon.com/Some-Things-Bump-Night-Restaurants/dp/1448940648
Come spend Halloween Weekend with us- maybe "Molly" will come out and play! :-) "Leaf-Peeping" is wonderful all the way through the end of October here in the mountains- and we'll have treats for little Trick or Treaters, too!
Our $395.00 + tax Halloween Package for two people includes:
- Two nights lodging at the Inn with Continental Breakfast each morning (double occupancy)
- A special autumn Chef Dan Dinner for two featuring Chef Dan's signature Pumpkin-Mango Soup, one of InnTheKitchen's "Top 5 Thanksgiving Recipes Of All Time", and featured on Good Morning West Virginia! television, and http://thetravelbite.com! (Dinner at the Inn for non-guests are available from $55.00 + 15% gratuity and tax per person).
- A copy of "Sleeping Where Ghosts Dwell" by Gina Ferris (while supplies last)
- Theatre Special JULY 29 - FREE tickets!
- Head of The Dragon Motorcycle Special - SEPTEMBER
- Ultimate Railfan Package
- ATV Riding Package
- Fishing Package
- Biker B-and-B Inn-to-Inn Special
- Bon Appetit Appalachia!
- RailStream.net Railcam!
- We're Pet-Friendly!
- Romantic Getaway Package
- Mountain Golf Package
- Foodie Foraging Fun!
- Jolly Holidays!
- Groups, Meetings, & Special Events