Stay at the Elkhorn Inn in Ocober- you might get to meet "Molly"! The Elkhorn Inn is in the new edition of "Sleeping Where Ghosts Dwell" by Gina Ferris, and Chapter Two in Some Things Go Bump In The Night by Deborah Davis! (And the "Leaf-Peeping" is wonderful all the way through the end of October here in the mountains, too!) Call 1-800-708-2040 or 304-862-2031 to book!
Our $385.00 + tax October Halloween Package for two people includes:
- Two nights lodging at the Inn with Continental Breakfast each morning
- A Chef Dan Dinner for two on one night. (You can request Chef Dan's signature Pumpkin-Mango Soup, one of InnTheKitchen's "Top 5 Thanksgiving Recipes Of All Time", and featured on Good Morning West Virginia! television, and http://thetravelbite.com! (Dinner at the Inn for non-guests are available from $55.00 + 15% gratuity and tax per person).
- A copy of the "Sleeping Where Ghosts Dwell" CD by Gina Ferris (While supplies last.)
- Special is available through the month of October, but NOT October 27-29.
Dan & Elisse had a LOT of interesting experiences while restoring the Inn building... We also had a professional Ghost Hunter (Paranormal Investigator) spend the night at the Inn with his equipment, and had some cool experiences from that, too! And we've had a few guests tell us that they've had fun "Molly" experiences! Will you be one of them???? Call us at 1-800-708-2040 or 304-862-2031 to book and find out!
- Mark Twain Weekend, Oct 27-29
- Ultimate Railfan Package
- Head of The Dragon Motorcycle Special - SEPTEMBER
- Fishing Package
- Biker B-and-B Inn-to-Inn Special
- ATV Riding Package
- Bon Appetit Appalachia!
- RailStream.net Railcam!
- We're Pet-Friendly!
- Romantic Getaway Package
- Mountain Golf Package
- Foodie Foraging Fun!
- Jolly Holidays!
- Groups, Meetings, & Special Events